Thursday 18 February 2016

Alteration to my genre

After watching my initial opening sequence, Miss Hitchins made a good point that my film had a British Drama influence and this would make for an interesting hybrid given it would offer societal insight as well as the enjoyment of  thriller for my audience. As a result of this I have decided to alter the genre of my film opening sequence and base it around a Drama with certain elements of a thriller throughout it. In order for me to do this I will need to look at a few British dramas such as Trainspotting to understand how to use key codes and conventions to represent different social groups and themes in my product. Researching these films may also help with the aesthetics of my film with inspirations of titles, fonts and narrative style.

No comments:

Post a Comment