Sunday 14 February 2016

Initial media product- The Interrogation



This is the initial sketch of my film opening sequence which I thought would be useful to post so my peers and teachers could view it and give me feedback. The main feedback that was given by Miss Hitchins was that my film din't really suit the thriller genre and was more based around a British drama instead. It was stated that my film had certain comparisons to the film 'Trainspotters' and so as a result of this I am going to look at this film and attempt to alter the opening scene so it is a British drama with elements of a thriller. I will need to look at the codes and conventions that make a film dramatic and apply them to my own film, which should't be too dificult as the two genres are very similar in terms of conventions.

Another piece of feedback I was given by my audience was that the sound quality was quite poor and so some people struggled to hear what was being said. One person said it might be worth cutting out all the speach from this clip and replacing it with a voiceover from the police officer. I actually really liked the idea of this and so I acted on it almost straight away by recording my voice at home so that I could upload it to the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment